Monday, April 22, 2013

Last Week of School

It is officially the last week of my semester in Greece. I can hardly believe that it's time for me to go!
I'm flying out of here Friday afternoon, and there is a lot to do before then.

First, I have to get a lot of my work done so it won't be waiting for me after I end my travels. Second, I am still scrambling to find a job and figure out where I will be this summer.

Lastly, I am going to have to say goodbye to my teacher and friends. It will be sad leaving Greece. I feel like I have just gotten used to the pace of life here. Not to mention the weather has just turned amazing.

(I also have to start thinking about packing soon)

It's too much to do when all I want is to relax outside in the sun and relax with friends.



Yesterday was the 5K. I managed a sub 25 minute time - pretty good for a jogging enthusiast, so I am pleased with myself. There were thousands of people! I have never seen so many runners in one place. It was a lot of fun and I got to go with some guys from the college.


I couldn't believe that some people were smoking right before the race! Crazy. We got some sweet little medals to commemorate the occasion.

2 comments: