Friday, April 12, 2013

Back to School


   I am so unmotivated it is almost unbelievable. This week has been a real struggle. Classes are painfully slow and the laundry machines are perpetually full.

   At last, my care package arrived, and in it was hot sauce and peanut butter. My mom hooked it up with the good stuff, cholulah and skippy natural extra chunk. The hot sauce is very popular with some of the other guys here, so I have to save it for the meals most in need of some lift.

   I am working on papers and looking forward to the 5K I signed up for that is next Sunday. It is officially my first 5K. I am excited but I have not been running enough, so it probably won't be pretty.

   Other than that, I am just waiting for my next round of travels to start. April 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment